Most of the time, I don’t really shares the companies that I have owned as I don’t want to mislead people.
Many may also think that I only invest in REITs as most of the recent time I have only shared my REIT purchases in X (formerly Twitter). I have shared REITs recently only because I love to shop when there are discount, but that doesn’t mean I don’t owned non-REITs. That’s why I keep “sell”, “sell”, “sell” in X for REITs only recently.
Furthermore, the investment suitable for me may not be suitable for others but I really like this company. This is one of my bigger positions.
Let me share some screenshots from it’s latest results.
Let’s play a game…
Guess the company?
Current share price is 80c plus, net cash per share is 79.5. Yearly dividend, 4c (EPS is 5.6c for 1H FY2024 only), payout ratio is typically 40-60% of net profit, which is ~4 to 5% yield depending on your entrance price. Latest Net Asset Value is 97.6 cents. 1.5c xD on 21 Nov 2023 today.
5 Years Summary
Ok, Guess the company? But no price for the right guess 🙂
Webull New Clients – Get up to Up to US$100-5000 worth Free Shares
- Simply sign up here by 15 November 2023, 15.59 Singapore Time
- Fund ANY amount (S$0.01 also can!) – get five US$10-US$500 worth of free shares!
- Maintain funds for 30 day and get another five US$10-US$500 worth of free shares!
- Moneybull with 5.XX % 7-Day USD yield on idling cash!
Trust Bank New Clients → Free SGD$35 FairPrice Vouchers
- Sign up using referral code KNDBPEPT (Free $10 FairPrice E-Voucher). Key in this code after you download the Trust Bank App from Trust Bank Website
- Receive a S$25 FairPrice E-Voucher from your first card spend as a credit card customer or when you make your first S$500 deposit for Savings account
- Tesla lucky draw chance x 1 (end 30 Nov 2023)
- Many other attractive vouchers in the app – refresh every month
- No minimum balance account and can earn up to 2.5% for the first 125k
- No foreign transaction fee, great exchange rates when overseas. See my review via Trust Card – Excellent Card for overseas usage.
Rukuten Insights Survey – Free money with little work!
Sign up via Rakuten Insight Surveys!
This is a survey website that pays you to complete surveys. You can earn money by completing surveys on your phone or computer, and there are plenty of them available! I started this survey side gig few months ago around Nov 2023. There are a couple of surveys every few days after you have created your profile.
With a little effort, you can start earning money simply by sharing your opinions. Read my experience via Side Hustle Review – update on how much I have earned after 7 months – Rakuten Insight Surveys
FSMone – Cheap Comms and can transfer your shares to Personal/Joint CDP for Free
I am using FSMOne.com to invest in funds & ETFs (including money market funds). FSM is good due to the low comms and the free transfer from FSMOne to CDP (typically takes less than a week to transfer). If you do not have an account, you can sign up here. Please use my FSMOne referral code: P0413007.
- You can read my experience of how I buy cheaply using FSMOne and then transfer my shares to Joint CDP within few days via $0 Free of Charge Transfer of SGX Shares from FSM to CDP and updates! – Done in less than 3 days!
- I am also using FSMOne as part of my Estate Planning Plan. You can read about this via Simplified Guide to the Key Gist of Grant of Probate and Estate Planning
- Ultimate Formula for FIRE (Financial Independent, Retire Early)
- Demise of REITs and do you still believe in REITs?
- Dividend Investing is Dangerous
- SSB Bond Ladders
- Simplified Guide to the Key Gist of Grant of Probate and Estate Planning
- Cheapest and best way to trade Singapore Stocks with CDP
- Mastering Dividend Investing: 5 Evergreen Investment Principles
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with IAPD: A High-Yield ETF Providing 7% Annual Yield and Quarterly Payouts
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with SDIV: A High-Yield ETF Providing 11% Annual Yield and Monthly Payouts
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com on
Money just buy you the chance of freedom but can’t buy back time. In life, there is no reset button. Time is limited but money is not.
When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed (your strong health, time with young child) while busying striking out in career.
Your kids grew up and they no longer need you to accompany them. They no longer want to sit on your lap to share/do things with you…all these time you spent in your 9 to 6 or even longer cubicles…can the money that you have earned by you back these?
We always thought we have more time with our old parents, but we are wrong. Time with them is ticking away every day. One day it will suddenly be gone. There is no regret medicine, no reset in time. Gone is gone and cannot come back. No matter you are billionaires or millionaires, you cannot reset this.
We always thought that we have more time with our spouse every day, but we are wrong. One day they will be gone too. When you read this, please go tell your spouse that you love him/her and he or she is the best thing that you ever had in your life.
Love your life daily. You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself. Time is ticking away.
Focusing Careyourpresent & living a fulfilling life by supercharging your mind & investment/online income. Careyourpresent Series focus on things that one MUST know in their Life.
- Three Pictures to change your Life and Mind
- Live in Present is not easy
- The Best Advice to Parents and Child
- What if Later never come?
- What will you bring with you on your last day on Earth?
- Time is the ultimate currency, not money
- Our Life only have 5 short Days – we should live the best for every day
- Truly understand Living in the Moment now
- 11 Important Unexpected Life and Money lessons to learn from Your Children
- The days are long but the years are short
- Ditch your mobile phone to build real life
- Careyourpresent: Time is the most important
- Careyourpresent: What is your purpose of life?
- Careyourpresent : Greatest Regrets in life
- Careyourpresent : You might not believe it. It’s little unexpected things that make up a real life
- Careyourpresent: Something only happen once in life, if you missed it, it’s gone forever…
- Careyourpresent : Why is Gold useful?
- Careyourpresent: Frozen. Let it go!
More articles can be found here.
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].