Let me start this post with quotation by someone famous… 🙂
What is/are your greatest regrets in life? We won’t know until we are at our last moment. Assuming 80 years of life, do you realized most of your time are spent on what for most people nowadays? Don’t live with regrets, or die with regrets…
We can learn from others. Life is short. Let me list down based on what I have found online and can think of.
(1) People did not live a life true to themselves, instead did what other people expected of them. Should have live for own dreams/wish.
(2) Spent too much time working too hard and neglect what things really matters.
(3) Regret not having let themselves be happier. Should enjoy life more and worry less.
(4) Should have been more loving to the people who matter the most.
(5) Wish they had been a better spouse, parent, or child.
(6) Should have chosen more meaningful work instead of just a work that pay bills.
(7) Should have taken more risks to achieve what you wish to achieve.
Do you have more regrets that you think you might have? It’s important to know and take measures to prevent these regrets to really happen during your last moment. Share with me what you think in comments.
Thanks for reading my article. I truly appreciate that you have visited my site!
If you have any comments about this article or have any other topics that you want me to cover in my site, please feel free to leave a comment at the end. Thanks!
For those who are interested in my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources:
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – a new digital bank. A unique partnership backed by Standard Chartered Bank and FairPrice Group. You can get free bank account with no minimal balance and credit card with no annual fee ever. KNDBPEPT.
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website.
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂