Our Life only have 5 Short Days
I came across this old article’s online few days ago and I thought I should share it. However, this article is in Chinese, hence I have translated it for those who can’t read Chinese. Do read it, digest and hope that you will live a better life.
Original Article in Chinese – 人的一生，只有5天
(Extracted from https://www.chinesewords.org/lifelessons/32956-758.html)
Original Article in Chinese – 人的一生，只有5天
There are five days in life: the day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. We should live each day well.
- Thank you the day before yesterday
We cannot choose the day before yesterday. We should be grateful for the existence of life. We should thank our parents for giving us precious life and bringing us to this beautiful world – enjoying the joy of life.
- Summarize yesterday
Yesterday is the track we walk. There have been joy, happiness and success here, as well as pain, misfortune and failure, but we can get up wherever we fall. Yesterday’s failure is the foundation of tomorrow’s success. We can’t give up learning, let alone give up progress.
- Treasure today
Today should be cherished doubly, study hard, practice a lot, let yourself move forward in a down-to-earth manner. Yesterday has passed, tomorrow has not yet come, what you can have is today. Only today’s hard work will produce fruitful results tomorrow.
- Pursue tomorrow
Tomorrow is a future full of hope, full of temptations for us, ideals can only be realized tomorrow if they are planted today.
- Not afraid of the day after tomorrow
Because today and yesterday we have spent seriously, our day after tomorrow will be wonderful, why should we be afraid of the day after tomorrow? The day after tomorrow is the inevitable law of the development of things, just like day and night can never be separated.
Every day in life should be cherished, don’t hesitate in thinking about yesterday, don’t wait for tomorrow in anticipation, only spend today’s day in a down-to-earth manner, and hold today firmly in your hands so that you won’t be ashamed meaning of life.
Don’t worry about past, worry about future, but CARE YOUR PRESENT and truly live in the moment
Some lessons learnt:
- The days are long but the years are short
- Portfolio Update: Feb 2023 and Reflection at half-life (hopefully) mark – 40 Years old
- Farewell Mum. You are always in my mind
- Truly understand Living in the Moment now
- Most Powerful Way to Live in the Moment
- 11 Important Unexpected Life and Money lessons to learn from Your Children
- Careyourpresent: Frozen. Let it go!
Love your life daily.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
For those who are interested in my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift of US$50 to US$500 by depositing only S$0.01! You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂