In today’s high interest rate volatile world with raising inflation/cost of living, finding ways to supplement your primary income has become increasingly important. Whether you’re looking to pay off debt, save for a dream vacation, or simply increase your financial security etc, unlocking extra income through side hustles can be a game-changer.
I still remembered chicken rice, cai png etc cost only $2 years ago, not per meal easily cost $4 and above. Everyone really need to find ways to get extra income, even a small amount will help. Side hustles are one of the things that I have been doing. I have been sharing about my side hustles for the past months. Guess now is a good time for an update.
1. Dividend/Interest Income
This is not really side hustle, but this my side income. My dividend / Interest income is about $3k per month. Continue to slowly accumulate good shares if reaches my target price.
However, sadly, as per what I have mentioned in this article earlier (Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?) no more free dividend for MapletreePanAsia Com Tr and Mapletree Industrial Trust but this means chance to accumulate more cheaper shares of good companies (I mean Mapletree Industrial Trust, not MapletreePanAsia Com Tr).
Cheap can get cheaper, see Manulife and Prime Reit? From billion marketcap to millions marketcap, price keep going down. DPU sure cut, even based on past yield, it can be 20%+, who would dare to buy?
Ultimately, dividend investing is for the long term, as long as you vested in good companies, the fluctuation of the price of its shares doesn’t matter much as long it still give decent sustainable dividends in the long run.
2. Rakuten Insight Surveys
I have shared about this interesting side hustle on 10 Feb 2023 (See post: Side Hustle Review – update on how much I have earned after 4 months – Rakuten Insight Surveys). For transparency and responsibility to my readers, let me provide some updates regarding this side hustle.
For those who heard of this for the first time, let me share a little more again.
Rakuten Insight Surveys is a survey website that pays you to complete surveys. You can earn money by completing surveys on your phone or computer, and there are plenty of them available! I started this survey side gig few months ago around Nov 2023. There are a couple of surveys every few days after you have created your profile.
With a little effort, you can start earning money simply by sharing your opinions. I’m going to share how much I have earned so far from using Rakuten Insight Surveys based on fulfillment date.
In total by the end of May I would have earned $100! Not too bad!
3. WeBull Brokerage
I know I have been naggy and keep talking about WeBull promotion previously but usually I won’t not give up on good deals, especially for my beloved readers.
I have signed up and drawn 5 shares of Tesla which now I have $75.16 in my account using 1 cent only!
Besides the welcome referral programme that that I shared before via previous fund 1 CENT to get free money, there are now lucky draws for new signs up under their Anniversary Promotion! There are 10 weekly winners for US$888 worth of Telsa Shares and 1 lucky winner of 1 Tesla Model 3 Car.
Only 4 Simple Steps to get free money and a very decent brokerage account
Step 1: Registration
Click here to register a new account.
You can refer to the full details via this article (Webull New Offer: Use S$0.01 to earn US$50 to US$500 and chance to win Tesla Model 3 Car)
4. Moomoo Cashplus
This is one of the brokerage that I have used to earn cash using idling cash. For more information, please read
Overall, my main side income still from dividend and interest incomes which come up to about $3k per month with about $xxx from some side hustles from brokerages promotions and doing surveys! Not too shabby! I will continue to build more side incomes. There are so many retrenchment around, who know if you will be the next one? Always good to has income from your non-main job.
Most importantly, don’t forget this!!
Good articles that you should read!
People are drawn to dividend investing.
Why? Firstly, dividends provide a regular stream of income, allowing investors to receive a portion of the company’s profits on a periodic basis. This can be particularly attractive for individuals seeking consistent cash flow or looking to supplement their existing income. Additionally, dividend investing is often viewed as a more stable and predictable investment strategy compared to relying solely on capital appreciation.
I always write and share articles, especially on dividends which many people love them. Do read them!
- Simplified Guide to the Key Gist of Grant of Probate and Estate Planning
- Cheapest and best way to trade Singapore Stocks with CDP
- Mastering Dividend Investing: 5 Evergreen Investment Principles
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with IAPD: A High-Yield ETF Providing 7% Annual Yield and Quarterly Payouts
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with SDIV: A High-Yield ETF Providing 11% Annual Yield and Monthly Payouts
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com only!
Alternatively, you can go the right side of my page, there is a search bar where you can simply search “dividend” to see all my articles related to dividends!
Of course, you can search for other things that would interest you such as “Careyourpresent”, “Reits”, “Side Hustles”, “Fixed Incomes”, “Savings” etc.
Money just buy you the chance of freedom.
When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed while busying striking out in career. Of course, if you love your career, and consciously know that you are missing out the first time your child walk or talk, that’s ok, but if you are the other spectrum, please do something about it.
Your kids grew up and they no longer need you to accompany them. They no longer want to sit on your lap to share/do things with you…all these time you spent in your 9 to 6 or even longer cubicles…can the money that you have earned by you back these?
We always thought we have more time with our old parents, but we are wrong. Time with them is ticking away every day. One day it will suddenly be gone. There is no regret medicine, no reset in time. Gone is gone and cannot come back. No matter you are billionaires or millionaires, you cannot reset this.
We always thought that we have more time with our spouse every day, but we are wrong. One day they will be gone too. When you read this, please go tell your spouse that you love him/her and he or she is the best thing that you ever had in your life.
I have picked out some of the more life reflecting articles of the CAREYOURPRESENT series. Do read them:
- The Best Advice to Parents and Child
- What if Later never come?
- What will you bring with you on your last day on Earth?
- Time is the ultimate currency, not money
- Our Life only have 5 short Days – we should live the best for every day
- Truly understand Living in the Moment now
- 11 Important Unexpected Life and Money lessons to learn from Your Children
- The days are long but the years are short
- Ditch your mobile phone to build real life
- Careyourpresent: Time is the most important
- Careyourpresent: What is your purpose of life?
- Careyourpresent : Greatest Regrets in life
- Careyourpresent : You might not believe it. It’s little unexpected things that make up a real life
- Careyourpresent: Something only happen once in life, if you missed it, it’s gone forever…
- Careyourpresent : Why is Gold useful?
- Careyourpresent: Frozen. Let it go!
Love your life daily.
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift. You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂