Rakuten Insight Surveys
I have shared about this interesting side hustle on 10 Feb 2023 (See post: Side Hustle Review on how much I have earned – Rakuten Insight Surveys). For transparency and responsibility to my readers, let me provide some updates regarding this side hustle.
For those who heard of this for the first time, let me share a little more again.
Rakuten Insight Surveys is a survey website that pays you to complete surveys. You can earn money by completing surveys on your phone or computer, and there are plenty of them available! I started this survey side gig few months ago around Nov 2023. There are a couple of surveys every few days after you have created your profile.
With a little effort, you can start earning money simply by sharing your opinions. I’m going to share my experiences with you, explain what I’ve seen and how much I have earned so far from using Rakuten Insight Surveys.
It’s easy to use and I have never had any problems with it. You can set up your account in just a few minutes, and then they send you surveys through email that you answer within 24 hours (or they will send you another one). The surveys take only 5-10 minutes of your time, but do they pay well?
About Rakuten Insight Surveys – How much I have earned after 4 months?
Pictures speak thousands of words. Let me share screenshots.
Hence, how much did I earn? I have collected $30 worth of eCapitaVoucher with incoming $25 worth of eCapitalVoucher. Hence it means about $55 for 4 months of surveys! This mean $13.75 per month.
I have been changing the points for eCapitaVoucher (the voucher exchange rate is 75 points for S$75). For each survey that you have completed, you will get between 1 to 25 points. Of course you can exchange it with groceries/grab vouchers if you like. I use eCapitaVoucher because I can simply add it to my Capitastar App with 1 year expiry. I like to keep things simple.
One point to highlight that some of the points take some time to be credited. Hence, users need to exercise some patience.
My current outstanding point in my account is 69 (see screenshot below) with many points still under Tabulating. Hence, the actual amount should be more than $55 for 4 months of surveys from Rakuten Insight Surveys but I can’t determine the exact amount at this point of time!
Personally, I feel that it is worth it.
It’s a great way to earn extra money on the side, and it only takes about few minutes per day or every few days (I didn’t get surveys every day). I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for something new or just want to make some extra cash every month.
Do sign up Rakuten Insight Surveys if you are keen to earn some money on the side! It’s not tremendous amount of money, but in this world with high inflation, every small money helps!
Good articles that you should read!
People are drawn to dividend investing. Why? Firstly, dividends provide a regular stream of income, allowing investors to receive a portion of the company’s profits on a periodic basis. This can be particularly attractive for individuals seeking consistent cash flow or looking to supplement their existing income. Additionally, dividend investing is often viewed as a more stable and predictable investment strategy compared to relying solely on capital appreciation.
I always write and share articles, especially on dividends which many people love them. Do read them!
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com only!
Alternatively, you can go the right side of my page, there is a search bar where you can simply search “dividend” to see all my articles related to dividends!
Of course, you can search for other things that would interest you such as “Careyourpresnt”, “Reits”, “Side Hustles”, “Fixed Incomes”, “Savings” etc.
I always share good deals in my blogs! Do read these too!
- Ultimate Guide of where to place your idling funds in Singapore
- Unlocking Extra Income: Side income updates
Remember: Time is the Ultimate Currency, not Money
Lastly, please remember Time is the ultimate currency, not money! Below is what I shared in this post.
Money just buy you the chance of freedom. When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed while busying striking out in career. Of course, if you love your career, and consciously know that you are missing out the first time your child walk or talk, that’s ok, but if you are the other spectrum, please do something about it.
Love your life daily.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
You can read more about my articles on Careyourpresent via the Category “Careyourpresent” or simply click “Careyourpresent” via the main menu bar.
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift of US$50 to US$500 by depositing only S$0.01! You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂
1 thought on “Side Hustle Review – update on how much I have earned after 4 months – Rakuten Insight Surveys”