Welcome Free Money
Free money that comes from minimal effort. Everyone loves it. So, do you? As mentioned in my blog many times, I would only share things that I am using.
Recently there are many people sharing about this promotion – Spend $0.01 and earn US$50 to US$500 for free! This is basically the most recent promotion by Webull until 31 March 2023!
The best part is you can deposit any amount ($0.01 will do!) and get 5 free shares if you hold this amount for 30 days. This is the best promotion that Webull has so far since they onboard Singapore’s shore months ago.
Original I didn’t want to sign up another brokerage account, but this is simply too attractive. Usually, I would like to test any new account with small sum first before actually using it.
If you refer to the promotion by other brokerages (even the early promotion by Webull), the welcome bonus usually required user to deposit $xxx or even $xxxx! This is not suitable for most people who simply like to test the account with small amount first. Even better still, there is no need to perform any trade!
Thus, this is the best promotion ever and I have signed up two nights ago on Thursday Night (16 March 2023) at around 11.00pm and got my approval before midnight on the same day. After which, I only funded SGD$0.01 and I got my 3 free lucky draw shares worth US$30 around 08.42 am on the next day!
I am not so lucky to draw the shares of higher values, but luck will be better for you! Total there will be 5 lucky draw chances (3 draws upon funding $0.01 and 2 draws after you maintain SGD$0.01 for 30 days). Each lucky draw chance gives you the chance to draw share worth US$10 to US$100, so in total you can earned a minimal of US$50 to the maximum of US$500 for SGD$0.01 with little time spent! (See screenshots below!)
Let me share with you on what I have did.
4 Simple Steps to get free money and a very decent brokerage account
Step 1: Registration
Click here to register a new account.
After clicking “Sign Up” you will be directed to registration page.
Here are what you need to do:
- Fill in your phone number
- Click “Send Code” and the system will send a code via SMS to you
- Key in the verification code
- Click “Next”
You have successfully registered for a new account! Now, it’s time to set up your account.
Step 2: Setup Your Account
The next step is to setup your account. To do so, here are the steps you need to take:
- Download Webull App on your mobile
- Login with your mobile number
- Click on the “Open Account” tab at the bottom center of the screen
- Fill up your particulars. For simplicity, you can login with your Singpass.
- After submitting your particulars, wait for Webull’s approval (my approval took only 30 minutes from the time that I have applied). You will receive an email from Webull to tell you about your account’s approval.
Click “Open Account” to start setting up your account. Then, fill up your particulars.
After submitting the form, you will be shown this page. Wait for approval email from Webull.
After approval, you can go to the app and click Webull logo at the bottom center. Then, set your trading password.
Step 3: Make a Deposit of ANY amount in 1 transaction (SGD $0.01 will do)
After your account is approved, it’s time to make a deposit. Inside Webull app, select “Webull” tab at the center bottom of the screen.
There are 3 ways to make deposit: eDDA, Fast or Telegraphic Transfer.
eDDA method means you’re authorizing Webull to transfer money from your bank account into your Webull account. Setting it up is very easy, just click on “eDDA” then follow the instructions, login to your internet banking, set the amount limit and you’re done.
FAST method means that you need to manually transfer money from your bank account using FAST option. This is only applicable for deposit made in SGD. After you’ve done the transfer, you need to click “Notify Webull of Transfer Completion” and the money will be reflected into your account within 5 to 10 minutes.
Telegraphic Transfer (TT) method means that you need to manually transfer money from your bank account using the traditional Telegraphic Transfer method. This is applicable for deposit made in SGD, USD or HKD. After you’ve done the transfer, you need to click “Notify Webull of Transfer Completion” and the money will be reflected into your account within 1-3 days.
Please note: The registered name of the bank account holder and Webull account must be the same for all deposits and withdrawals. Deposits must be from your own individual bank account, not third-party bank accounts, joint accounts or third-party payment platforms.
To make deposit, click Webull logo at bottom center, then click “Deposit Now”. After that, choose your deposit method.
This month promotion requires you to deposit any amount in a single transaction and maintains it for 30 days.
After depositing your SGD, if you want to convert it to USD to purchase stock in the US market, here’s how.
Click Webull logo, then click “Details”. After that, scroll down to find “Exchange Currency” button.
Step 4: Maintain Your Account for 30 Days
Next, you need to maintain you Net Cumulative Deposit at SGD 0.01 or above for 30 days after the initial deposit. That means, all your total deposit minus total withdrawal should be at least SGD 0.01.
It is alright if your portfolio falls below SGD 0.01 during the holding period, as long as your Net Deposit is at least SGD 1. If you don’t perform any withdrawal, your net deposit remains SGD 0.01.
After meeting all of the above simple steps, you will receive your rewards within 7 business days. Please remember to use the rewards WITHIN 30 days. After 30 days, the unused rewards will be expired.
Do take note of the T&C for the first 3 lucky draw chances and the 2 additional lucky draw chances later:
Good articles that you should read!
People are drawn to dividend investing.
Why? Firstly, dividends provide a regular stream of income, allowing investors to receive a portion of the company’s profits on a periodic basis. This can be particularly attractive for individuals seeking consistent cash flow or looking to supplement their existing income. Additionally, dividend investing is often viewed as a more stable and predictable investment strategy compared to relying solely on capital appreciation.
I always write and share articles, especially on dividends which many people love them. Do read them!
- Simplified Guide to the Key Gist of Grant of Probate and Estate Planning
- Cheapest and best way to trade Singapore Stocks with CDP
- Mastering Dividend Investing: 5 Evergreen Investment Principles
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with IAPD: A High-Yield ETF Providing 7% Annual Yield and Quarterly Payouts
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with SDIV: A High-Yield ETF Providing 11% Annual Yield and Monthly Payouts
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com only!
Alternatively, you can go the right side of my page, there is a search bar where you can simply search “dividend” to see all my articles related to dividends!
Of course, you can search for other things that would interest you such as “Careyourpresent”, “Reits”, “Side Hustles”, “Fixed Incomes”, “Savings” etc.
Money just buy you the chance of freedom.
When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed while busying striking out in career. Of course, if you love your career, and consciously know that you are missing out the first time your child walk or talk, that’s ok, but if you are the other spectrum, please do something about it.
Your kids grew up and they no longer need you to accompany them. They no longer want to sit on your lap to share/do things with you…all these time you spent in your 9 to 6 or even longer cubicles…can the money that you have earned by you back these?
We always thought we have more time with our old parents, but we are wrong. Time with them is ticking away every day. One day it will suddenly be gone. There is no regret medicine, no reset in time. Gone is gone and cannot come back. No matter you are billionaires or millionaires, you cannot reset this.
We always thought that we have more time with our spouse every day, but we are wrong. One day they will be gone too. When you read this, please go tell your spouse that you love him/her and he or she is the best thing that you ever had in your life.
I have picked out some of the more life reflecting articles of the CAREYOURPRESENT series. Do read them:
- The Best Advice to Parents and Child
- What if Later never come?
- What will you bring with you on your last day on Earth?
- Time is the ultimate currency, not money
- Our Life only have 5 short Days – we should live the best for every day
- Truly understand Living in the Moment now
- 11 Important Unexpected Life and Money lessons to learn from Your Children
- The days are long but the years are short
- Ditch your mobile phone to build real life
- Careyourpresent: Time is the most important
- Careyourpresent: What is your purpose of life?
- Careyourpresent : Greatest Regrets in life
- Careyourpresent : You might not believe it. It’s little unexpected things that make up a real life
- Careyourpresent: Something only happen once in life, if you missed it, it’s gone forever…
- Careyourpresent : Why is Gold useful?
- Careyourpresent: Frozen. Let it go!
Love your life daily.
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift. You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂