The results out
SBAPR23 GX23040S Singapore Saving Bonds results are out! Seems like majority or almost all of the people get what they want.
As you can see, only about 758.1 – 700.0 = 58.1 millions demand applied as compared to the supply!
Only 58.1 / 700.0 = 8.3% of the total applied didn’t get allocated
Applicants who applied for S$68,500 or lower were fully allotted, subject to the individual allotment limits.
Applicants who applied for S$69,000 or higher were allotted either S$68,500 or S$69,000.
Approximately 83.42% of these applicants were selected at random and allotted the additional S$500.
This means most people or even all get all their allocations!
(Personally I have redeemed 40k of my old bonds and applied 80k this time and got everything! This is together with my spouse account.)
If we look at the yield, it give 3.15% (above 3% is not bad for longer term of 10 years) which is quite good as compared to the recent 3.65% of treasury bill and the lowering fixed deposit rates. Next month SSB should be slightly lower but yet not much people applied for this round. If people believe in Fed pivot and the interest rate to come down, why not much people apply?
What does this imply?
I think there are two possibility:
- The market is running low on liquidity.
- The interest 3.15% is too low for people to lock their fund for 1 month.
What do you think?
Personally, I think is both but more towards point 1.
Perhaps the time for us to deploy warchest is coming soon? 🙂
Good articles that you should read!
People are drawn to dividend investing. Why? Firstly, dividends provide a regular stream of income, allowing investors to receive a portion of the company’s profits on a periodic basis. This can be particularly attractive for individuals seeking consistent cash flow or looking to supplement their existing income. Additionally, dividend investing is often viewed as a more stable and predictable investment strategy compared to relying solely on capital appreciation.
I always write and share articles, especially on dividends which many people love them. Do read them!
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com only!
Alternatively, you can go the right side of my page, there is a search bar where you can simply search “dividend” to see all my articles related to dividends!
Of course, you can search for other things that would interest you such as “Careyourpresnt”, “Reits”, “Side Hustles”, “Fixed Incomes”, “Savings” etc.
I always share good deals in my blogs! Do read these too!
- Ultimate Guide of where to place your idling funds in Singapore
- Unlocking Extra Income: Side income updates
Remember: Time is the Ultimate Currency, not Money
Lastly, please remember Time is the ultimate currency, not money! Below is what I shared in this post.
Money just buy you the chance of freedom. When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed while busying striking out in career. Of course, if you love your career, and consciously know that you are missing out the first time your child walk or talk, that’s ok, but if you are the other spectrum, please do something about it.
Love your life daily.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
You can read more about my articles on Careyourpresent via the Category “Careyourpresent” or simply click “Careyourpresent” via the main menu bar.
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift of US$50 to US$500 by depositing only S$0.01! You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂