Thinking about your Life and Investment
How much do you think about your life and investment? Do you spend a lot of time thinking about the past or future? Are you overthinking and underthinking these things? In this article, I will explain what I mean by “overthinking” and “underthinking,” then give some tips on how to improve yourself and live in the moment.
Overthink and Underthink your Life
Overthinking can be a bad thing. You think too much about the past and future, and not enough about the present. You don’t enjoy life as much. And you can’t live in the moment like everyone else does.
Underthinking is also bad because you take everything for granted and don’t appreciate what’s happening now, thus making your life boring every day.
If You Think Too Much About The Past
If you spend too much time thinking about the past, you will be stuck in it. You’ll be so focused on what happened that you won’t notice new opportunities or possibilities. And the sad thing is that this can extend to the rest of your life as well. You might begin to feel like your life has been a waste because of all the mistakes and opportunities you’ve missed out on.
However, there are ways to overcome this problem:
- Focus on looking forward instead of backward—It’s important not to get stuck in negative thoughts about yourself or other people because if you do, then those thoughts will become reality for you! Instead, focus on what is happening right now and try not to think about what happened yesterday or even last year since it’s done now anyway!
If you think too much about the future
When you overthink, your mind can be so consumed with the future that it loses sight of what’s happening right now. The result is a sense of constant regret and worry. “What if?” questions float around in your head, keeping you from enjoying the present moment and distracting you from doing what needs to be done now.
Overthinking can also lead to inaction—you might do nothing because it all seems too overwhelming or complicated. Or maybe there are so many possible outcomes that it paralyzes you completely, making decision-making difficult or even impossible (which leads back to indecision).
Excessive worry can cause anxiety and depression as we get stuck in our heads, unable to escape those thoughts no matter how hard we try (or don’t try).
Improve yourself and live in the moment
You always want to improve yourself and live in the moment. A lot of people over-think things too much, and this can affect their decision-making ability. They end up regretting their decisions later because they didn’t think about how it would affect them in the long run. So, if you’re thinking about making a big decision or planning for your future, make sure that you don’t plan for it too much.
There are some ways that we can improve ourselves and live in the current moment:
- Improving our health and fitness levels
- Getting involved with something new that we enjoy doing (like learning a new hobby)
- Listening more often instead of talking all the time
Before you make any decision, notice your present and take a few seconds to think about its potential consequences
Before you make any decision, notice your present and take a few seconds to think about its potential consequences. This way, you can be sure that whatever choice you make will not lead to regrets later on.
Here are some things to consider when making a decision:
- Do I really need this?
- Will it make me happy?
Overthink and underthink your investment
Overthinking and underthinking your investment can be a serious problem too.
Overthinkers are the ones who worry about the future too much and are hesitant to make decisions because they might regret their choice later on. On the other hand, underthinkers tend to get excited by new ideas without considering whether they’re good or bad. They then end up making rash decisions that lead them down a path of failure and disappointment. The difference between overthinking and underthinking is actually quite simple: overthinkers let fear hold them back from taking risks while underthinkers ignore their fears and go for it anyway (with disastrous results).
Examples of over-and-under thinking include:
- For example, an investor could use this approach to determine what type of investments he wants to pursue in order to maximize his returns on investment over time; however he may also find himself unable to invest anything at all because he’s afraid that something bad might happen with his investments if he does not do enough research beforehand!
Enjoy the present moment, enjoy your life. Don’t plan for future too much.
Hope this article has help you to find out how much Over or Underthink your Life and Investment.
You can enjoy your present moment, enjoy your life instead of planning for future too much. Also don’t overthink or underthink your investment and don’t overthink or underthink your Life.
Just enjoy your present life
In order to improve your life, it is crucial that you focus on the present moment. Don’t worry about the past and don’t worry about the future. Don’t worry about what other people think and don’t worry about what other people are doing. Don’t let other people’s opinions of you influence your decisions either positively or negatively; instead, make sure that those opinions are not influencing anything at all besides small talk with others (which is still important).
Lastly, don’t let fear control your life by allowing yourself to be paralyzed by overthinking things too much and creating anxiety unnecessarily from changes in circumstance that may occur depending on how we act today—both good and bad situations can happen if we allow them through our own actions so it’s important not too stress about either one beforehand because then nothing will ever change for us which means no progress toward anything better than where we currently stand now will ever occur!
Live a better life, Care Your Present
The key to living a happy and successful life is to keep things simple. With the rise in technology, we have become more and more dependent on our smartphones. We have lost sight of what’s most important-our relationships with other people and our health. So make sure you take some time out each day to just enjoy yourself and Care Your Present!
Good articles that you should read!
People are drawn to dividend investing.
Why? Firstly, dividends provide a regular stream of income, allowing investors to receive a portion of the company’s profits on a periodic basis. This can be particularly attractive for individuals seeking consistent cash flow or looking to supplement their existing income. Additionally, dividend investing is often viewed as a more stable and predictable investment strategy compared to relying solely on capital appreciation.
I always write and share articles, especially on dividends which many people love them. Do read them!
- Simplified Guide to the Key Gist of Grant of Probate and Estate Planning
- Cheapest and best way to trade Singapore Stocks with CDP
- Mastering Dividend Investing: 5 Evergreen Investment Principles
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with IAPD: A High-Yield ETF Providing 7% Annual Yield and Quarterly Payouts
- Unlock Lucrative Returns with SDIV: A High-Yield ETF Providing 11% Annual Yield and Monthly Payouts
- If I am a dividend investor, this is what I would do….
- 7 Things to consider before buy a dividend stock
- 4 Dividend ETFs that can let you sleep well even in the scary bear market
- 5 Best Counters for Passive Dividend Investing
- The Three MOST Important Traits of an Investor
- What is the best investment strategy in the world?
- Ultimate Strategy of buying REITS: XXX instead of X000?
- Ultimate Free 2 Days Reit MasterClass: Exclusive at Careyourpresent.com only!
Alternatively, you can go the right side of my page, there is a search bar where you can simply search “dividend” to see all my articles related to dividends!
Of course, you can search for other things that would interest you such as “Careyourpresent”, “Reits”, “Side Hustles”, “Fixed Incomes”, “Savings” etc.
Money just buy you the chance of freedom.
When you are young and working, you exchange time for money. When you are old, you can have lots of money but you can’t buy time back, especially the things that you have missed while busying striking out in career. Of course, if you love your career, and consciously know that you are missing out the first time your child walk or talk, that’s ok, but if you are the other spectrum, please do something about it.
Your kids grew up and they no longer need you to accompany them. They no longer want to sit on your lap to share/do things with you…all these time you spent in your 9 to 6 or even longer cubicles…can the money that you have earned by you back these?
We always thought we have more time with our old parents, but we are wrong. Time with them is ticking away every day. One day it will suddenly be gone. There is no regret medicine, no reset in time. Gone is gone and cannot come back. No matter you are billionaires or millionaires, you cannot reset this.
We always thought that we have more time with our spouse every day, but we are wrong. One day they will be gone too. When you read this, please go tell your spouse that you love him/her and he or she is the best thing that you ever had in your life.
I have picked out some of the more life reflecting articles of the CAREYOURPRESENT series. Do read them:
- The Best Advice to Parents and Child
- What if Later never come?
- What will you bring with you on your last day on Earth?
- Time is the ultimate currency, not money
- Our Life only have 5 short Days – we should live the best for every day
- Truly understand Living in the Moment now
- 11 Important Unexpected Life and Money lessons to learn from Your Children
- The days are long but the years are short
- Ditch your mobile phone to build real life
- Careyourpresent: Time is the most important
- Careyourpresent: What is your purpose of life?
- Careyourpresent : Greatest Regrets in life
- Careyourpresent : You might not believe it. It’s little unexpected things that make up a real life
- Careyourpresent: Something only happen once in life, if you missed it, it’s gone forever…
- Careyourpresent : Why is Gold useful?
- Careyourpresent: Frozen. Let it go!
Love your life daily.
You have one less day with your spouse, parents, children and yourself.
Time is ticking away.
For each passing day,
Enjoy and Treasure your Life!
For those who are interested in regular updates of my articles, please join the others to sign up for my free newsletter to has my newest blogposts sent to your mailbox for free!
For real time exclusive updates on market news/life (especially Crypto markets where the news move fast, important news will be shared directly via tweets or telegrams), do also join the platforms below and engage with other like-minded people!
- Telegram Group (Chat with me and other like minded people!)
- Telegram Channel (Get the latest updates on the markets/life!)
- RSS Feed
You may also contact me via [email protected].
If you’re looking referral codes, do check out my referral and ebook page. Give it a try and who knows? You might end up loving these platforms! To be absolutely fair to all the readers, I am definitely using all these companies and they are useful to me! Likely will be useful to you too!
At the same referral and ebook page, you can also download my free ebooks and other free resources.
For quick references to these resources, you can see below.
- Ebooks and other useful resources on enhancing productivity (Investment, Excel, Notion etc). Currently most of it are free at this moment (subject to change).
- WeBull: A powerful brokerage with nice free welcome gift. You can refer to my guide here on how to signup! 4 Simple step only! Click here to register a new account!
- MoneyOwl: You can use this 6SHU-93MC to get free grab vouchers and highly safe liquid cash fund account.
- Trust Bank – You will enjoy free FairPrice E-Voucher referral if you sign up via my referral code KNDBPEPT. Simply download the Trust Bank SG App on the App Store or Google Play Store. Tap on “Use referral code” immediately after you start the app and key in: KNDBPEPT
- FSMOne: P0413007. Good account to keep liquid cash in autosweep and to purchase investment at low fee.
- Hostinger: You can use this link for hosting your new website. 20% off hosting!
- Crypto.com: Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/h92xdfarkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD 🙂